Saturday 23 June 2012

Everyday Shower Routine




I love having a shower and being all refreshed and clean in the morning and before i go to bed. It helps me have a good nights sleep and makes me feel awake in the morning. 

I love scented shower gels because they make me smell nice. currently I'm using Superdrug's own brand shower gels mixed together that are Raspberry & Strawberry and Satsuma.


The scent from both shower gels are true to their scent and don't smell like cleaning products. they are also cheap and sometimes are on offer. 

After I come out of the shower i cleanse my face with my Clean and Clear face wash and Clean and Clear scrub using water near the colder side. i feel as if it makes my skin feel more fresh whereas the hot or warm water makes my skin feel dry and dead.


Then i used Victoria Secrets Body Mist in Mango Temptation as its a fruity scent too. after that i spray some body spray that also has a fruit scent. i don't like to mix fruity scents with floral.




No comments:

Post a Comment